McAfee Internet Security 3 PC/ 5 Years (Account Subscription) 2020
Operating System Supported
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.12 to 10.15
- Google Android smartphones 4.2+ including 9.0
- Apple iOS or later version
Email Programs for Anti-Spam
- POP3– Outlook, Thunderbird
- MAPI (Microsoft Exchange Server)- Outlook
- WebMail- Any webmail account with IMAP/POP3 access (Anti-Spam checks the email you receive through a browser)
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Thunderbird 38.0+
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later version
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 only, Fall Creators Update required)
- 2GB RAM for Windows and above
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended
Subscription: 5 Year
Device: 3 PC
AntiVirus software prevents, detects, and eliminates harmful software known as malware. This malware comes in different types, which range from being less harmful to severely damaging. AntiVirus software detects this malicious software by identifying the virus’ signature or their particular pattern based on some unique code. McAfee Internet Security will provide overall protection to three of your PCs. You can avail this offer for five years. The features of the software update regularly to tackle new and emerging threats.
McAfee Internet Security Features
- Secure Online Payments– Shop, pay, and manage your finances entirely risk-free.
- Prevent Data Theft– Never compromise with your data by enjoying safe browsing.
- Ad Blockers– Prevents pop-up ads from disrupting your work.
- Firewall– Monitor and guard against the threatening activity.
- Control Network Access– Monitor the activities between your device and another network.
- Filters– Restricts the suspicious incoming traffic and users from stealing your data.
- App Block– Block harmful apps that trick you into entering your personal data.
- Phishing Protection– Detect emails that expose you to malware or trick you into giving away your data.
- Anti-spyware– Stop spyware from infecting your system and prevent sharing your data with third parties.
- Site Advisor– Warns you about the site that could be dangerous.